A Push Notification is a one-way communication channel that allows you to send unlimited mass messages to your customers on a scheduled basis. This feature is useful for alerts and reminders and can be sent to an individual or group via the mobile app.
Push Notifications can be configured to geo-fence customers within a specific location- this means that you can set a Welcome or Thank-you alert to the app users who enter or leave a specific location. This feature also works for restricted areas.
When sending push notification the following information can be added or sent:
- Message Title
- Message Description
- Open a feature or Custom URL
- Insert a Cover Image
- Send message to all users
- Send message to users within a certain radius. For example: Sandton / 25km radius.
- Send to iOS, Android or both
- Send to specific users (with the individual push notification)
- Send to Topics
- Schedule the message to be sent on a future date
Latest Blog Posts
- 4th Jun 2020
- 29th May 2020
- 27th Mar 2020